Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rain or Shine


Hi everyone! 

I've been having some fun card making, cropping, and attending a Copic card class the last couple of days.  So today I'm showing a card I created earlier in the week. 

I've used the Memory Box Petite Umbrellas die cut along with some Stampin' Up papers and embossing folder. 

The sentiment is from Stampin Up from their Rain or Shine set. 

With the rain we have had (and we're very grateful for it), I could have used an umbrella.  Most of the time I head out without one.  I figure I won't melt :) 

Well back to stamping and coloring as I want to have a few more cards made for a craft show this coming Friday, plus I want to make a card for a niece's birthday that is next Saturday. 

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment