Monday, March 11, 2013

Tilda with big tulips

Hi everyone! 

Today's card features Tilda with big tulips which is from the last release, With love collection, from Magnolia stamps.  She was stamped on to Cryogen White card stock and colored with Copics. 

I finally opened and cut some my 6 x 6 Graphic 45 French Country paper.  I really love this release of papers from Graphic 45.  I'll eventually use by Secret Garden paper too, but right now I'm hoarding it.   I used the Memory box tulip and tulip blossoms and they were also cut out of the Graphic 45 paper. 

I already had Tilda colored up before I chose the papers.  If I had to do it over, I would use different red and green copics to match the die cuts.  Otherwise, I'm very happy with how this A2 size card looks.  Usually when I use Tilda stamps, I make larger 5 3/4 inch square card.  The Happy Spring sentiment is from Pink by Design. 

Today I delivered 12 cards to my sister-in-laws niece.  That means that the next few days will have to be a card making frenzy for me to have some inventory for this Friday's craft sale at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City.  At least I have a sympathy card class this Thursday evening so that will help build my sympathy card inventory.  

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment