Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thoughts of you, rain or shine

Hi everyone! 

For today's card I've used a little bit of lots of products. 

The image is Drip Drop Tilda which is an exclusive stamp in the UK from Magnolia stamps.  I was able to order online via Sir Stampalot.   She's been stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics.  I won't be able to list the Copics this time as I colored her on 2/18 and did not write the color numbers down. 

I've use two die cuts from Memory Box.  The Petite Umbrella and Lovely Aster.  The die cuts for the corner are from Cheery Lynn.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  I tried cutting a cloud; it more or less looks like one :) 

The designer paper is from Authentique from their Spring 6 x 6 bundle pad.  I even put some pearls on the cloud that are from Hero Arts.  There's PK Glitter on the rain drops and on her slip. 

So like I said a little bit of everything on this card. 

That's it for today.  Take care and God bless! 



No comments:

Post a Comment