Monday, February 4, 2013

Bingham Heart

Hello everyone and happy day after the Super Bowl. 

This weekend was kind of card making marathon.  I wanted to finish up my order of twelve Valentine cards all with Magnolia images.  I had six of this finished prior to this weekend, but with a delivery date of today, I had to push myself.  

Here's one I finished up today.  I love combining my love of Memory Box dies and Magnolia images.  On this card I used the new Memory Box die cut called Bingham Heart.   I used Tilda Blowing Hearts.  She was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  I'll supply the list of Copics at the bottom of this post. 

The base card is white and it is from Georgia Pacific.  The next layer is Maraschino from Bazzill Basics.  Then comes one of my favorite papers from Authentique.  It's in a 6 x 6 pad called Lovely.  I only have two sheets of it left.  I hate to buy a pad for one sheet of paper (the 12 x 12 has hearts that are too large in my opinion), but there are several sheets in this pap that I do dearly love so I do see me buying at least one more pad.  The Bingham heart was also cut out of the Maraschino paper. 

The rhinestone hearts are from Doodlebug.  I have added white fine glitter from PK Glitter to Tilda's wings. 

Have a great day everyone and God bless! 

Copics used:  E11, R20, E00, E000, E35, E33, E51, RV04, RV02, RV000, C3, C1, and C00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment