Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thinking of You

Hi all!  Well I've met my new resolution of averaging three cards for each week.  January had five weeks so my goal was 15 cards this month.  I met that goal and exceeded it.

I started my morning with a goal of making the above card with my Blooming Violet die cut from Memory Box.  I opened the envelop and wouldn't you know that the die was missing.  I know I had it out the other day, but where in the world did I put it?

Well, I must admit I am a Messy paper crafter!  I looked in the usual places, but it came down to having to clean up my computer/crafting desk.  Did I say I messy?  After filling a 13 gallon trash bag with trash from trash on the floor and on my desk (yes, I'm that bad), I found the missing die cut.  Did I finish cleaning?  No way, I had a card to make.  One of these days (probably when I lose/misplace something again), I'll do some more clean-up.  However, at least Gizmo and Mojo have places to lay at my feet without having to lay on discarded papers. 

Paper for the above card is from Recollections (purple) and Georgia Pacific (white).  I've also used a Martha Stewart punch for the border.  The Thinking of You die cut is from Simon Says Stamp.  Memory Box also produces die cuts for SSS. 

I would make another card exactly the same, in fact I have the pieces cut, but I'm out of the little rhinestones that are from Hero Hues.  Dang, that means a run to Archiver's to purchase more.  Gee, I hate when that happens :)  

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment