Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love ya!

It's Wednesday and I woke up to snow.  Not much, maybe an inch.  But it sure is pretty.  It's very windy too.  The wind chill is about 10 degrees.  I do have to go out soon, so I'll definitely have to dress warm. 

Here's another card for the Valentine card order I've received.  Eight of the cards will use Magnolia images. 
This one is called Tilda with a wrapped heart.  I've used a couple of Cheery Lynn dies.  I'm so addicted to buying dies.  They add so much to cards.  I also stamped a small heart with "Love Ya" inside the purple heart.  It's an image from a Hero Arts set.  I can remember the company who produced the white pearl clusters. 

Tilda was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics.  Gee, no glitter anywhere on this card.  What's wrong with me?  However, I noticed the other day in the kitchen there's sparkly on my floor that didn't used to be there.  I think it adds a nice touch :) 

Have a great day everyone and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment