Friday, January 25, 2013

Early Easter card

Hi everyone! 

The other day I took a break from making Valenine's day cards.  That's because I wanted to try some of the new Memory Box die cuts.  So what better than to combine Memory Box die cuts and Magnolia stamps :) 

This 5 3/4 inch square card features four Memory Box die cuts and three of them are new.  The tree, park bench, and the small birds in the tree are all new.  The clouds have been out for awhile. 

I used Little Bunny Tilda from Magnolia stamps and cut her out.  She looks so cute sitting on the bench and looking at the other Magnolia stamp rabbit.  I used some liquid applique on the bunny's tail.  Both Tilda and bunny were colored with Copics.  The background designer paper is from Bo Bunny. 

Now to get back to working on my Valentine order and other card orders. 

Take care all and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment