Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Copica





Good afternoon all! 

Here's a card I made a couple weeks ago for one of my stamping friend's birthday.  Julie has been a Copic instructor at one of the local scrapbook stores and this was so appropriate for her.  I've been waiting for her to let me know she has received her card before posting.   But wouldn't you know it, Gail messed up and put xxx86 as her street address instead of xxx76.  Julie was going to see if that was a valid address and then see if the neighbor had her card.  If not, hopefully it will be returned to me.

This is a digi image from Saturated Canary and if the image and coloring look familiar it's because it's on the cover of Coloring with Copics volume 3.  I love those books.  Especially book 3 as it has great guides for coloring skin and hair.  The image name is appropriate:  Copica.

Well here's hoping Julie get's her card soon or it comes back to me.

Take care everyone and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment