Monday, January 28, 2013

Shine On

Hi everyone and happy Monday! 

It's going to feel a lot like spring today here in Kansas City.  The weather folks are predicting a high of 69 degrees and according to the outdoor temp here on my computer, it's already 65.  I've already had my three silly dogs (Diago, Mojo, and Gizmo) outside playing in this beautiful weather.  We definitely be out again later in the day.  

Today's card was inspired by a card in one of the card making magazines I purchased this weekend.  I would never have thought about pairing green and black together, but I do like the combination. 

I've used two new dies by Poppy stamps called Cecilia flower and Cecilia flower outline.  I used only the top half of the outline on top of the flower. 

The sentiment was heat embossed onto the black card stock using white detail embossing powder.  I've also used pearls and one rhinestone from Hero Arts. 

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment