Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teddy Balloon

Happy Tuesday!

It's a wonderful day as we are getting more rain.  It's supposed to turn to snow tonight and we will be under a Winter Advisory until noon tomorrow.  It's okay with me, I don't have any plans.  Besides that type of weather helps me to stay in and make cards. 

Here's one that I finished yesterday.  It's another card for the Valentine card order I have been working to complete.  This makes six complete cards...six more to go. 

The image is called Teddy Balloon and it from Lili of the Valley (LOTV).  It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the image with my Copics.  To add a little texture to the bear, I put some blender solution on a sock and touched it to the bear hoping to get a fur look. 

I add small clear rhinestones to the center of the flowers and added glitter to the balloon. 

Enjoy your day and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment