Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cherish Today

Happy Wednesday all!

I'm going to have to make this quick as I have to run Gizmo, my puppy, out to the Groomer's for a bath.  His appointment is at noon.  He has his puppy training test on Monday, the 18th, and I want him to look good for his graduation pictures :)

Today's card I created using one of the flower stamps from Stippled Blossoms set from Stampin' Up.  It's stamped in Marina Mist ink on to Georgia Pacific (GP) white card stock.  The next layer is Marina Mist card stock.  The base card is GP white card stock. 

The pink card stock for the butterfly is from Recollections.  The bow is May Arts.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design.  The rhinestones on the back of the butterfly are from Hero Arts.  At the bottom of the top layer I scored marks every 1/2 inch. 

You can definitely tell from this card, I have a wide variety of product at hand.    As I tell everyone, I'm an equal opportunity spender.  Having so much stuff to choose from is both a blessing and a curse as sometimes, I can't figure out which to use or where to start.  Then there's also the issue of hoarding and not wanting to cut into some beautiful paper.  LOL. 

Well it's onto the puppy groomers.  Take care all and God bless! 

At the bottom of the top layer I scored marks every 1/2 inch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment