Monday, February 18, 2013

Poppy Tilda and poppy die cut from Memory Box

Hi everyone!

Here's a cute stamp that I received on Saturday and as you can tell I had to ink her up and color her right away.  She is call Poppy Tilda and she is an exclusive Magnolia stamp to the UK.  I ordered her through Sir Stampalot UK website.

Right away I do I also had to use the Memory Box poppy die cut with this card.

The base card is a white bling card stock.  The black card stock is Bazzill.  The red is a shimmer paper from the Paper Company.  The red gingham ribbon is from Offray.  The three black rhinestones are from Hero Arts.  I also added some black diamond Stickles to the center of the poppy that Tilda is holding.

After stamping her I put her away with some other TIlda's and now I can't find her.  I was going to take her with me today as some stamping buddies and I were getting together to stamp and color at one of the local scrapbook stores.  Hopefully, I'll find her soon.

Copics used:

Hair, E35, E33, E51
Skin, E11, R20, E00, E000, E0000
blouse and apron:  C01, C00
Skirt and poppy:  R29, R27, R24
Stem:  YG25, YG23, YG05
Boots:  C5, C3, C1

I've added C1 around the entire image.

That's it for today folks.

Be careful out there and God bless!  

1 comment: