Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A card this time





Okay, now I'm back with a card to show you.

I've got to admit that this is almost an exact card I saw on Pinterest.  The card didn't have a sentiment, the bow was lower and it also had a bunch of Martha Stewart leaf punches under the bow.

The green base card is from Bazzill.  The white card stock is Georgia Pacific.  The layer next to the green has been embossed with a Stampin' Up folder.  I've used Spellbinders floral oval to cut out the pink oval and the paper is from Recollections.  The next oval I used Memory Box Wild bloom to cut out the negative space.  The ribbon is from Essentials.  I also used Stampin' Up ticket punch on the corners of the white embossed layer.

The thinking of you sentiment is from Pink by design.

I just love the impact this cards has and the color combination.

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment