Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello Friend

Hi Everyone!

Here's a card I made the other day while it was snowing.  Some of the 9 1/2 inches that we got on Thursday is melting today as it is 41 degrees.  I finally got my driveway cleared out as my nephew and my niece's husband showed up with a backhoe (I think that's what it's called) and dug me out.  Just in time for tomorrow night's next storm.  The new storm, Rocky,  is supposed to give us an additional 8 to 15 inches of snow.  I think I'm beginning to know how those folks in Boston and that area feel after snow after snow. 

The base card is white Georgia Pacific card stock.  The next layer, the die cut (from Cheery Lynn) and the center mat are all from Stampin' Up (SU) and it's Marina Mist card stock.

The stamp is from Hero Arts and is called Small Solid Flower.  I stamped it using SU Rose Red ink.  The sentiment is from Flourishes and it was stamped using Marina Mist ink from SU. 

The pearls are also from Hero Arts.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and will be back later this week with more cards! 


No comments:

Post a Comment