Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Floral Oval Poppies





Hi everyone! 

Today's card is pretty much a copy of a card that I saw on Pinterest.  The only things that have changed are the sentiment and the color of base card. 

The base card is Marina Mist from Stampin' Up.  I then used Georgia Pacific white card stock to the large Floral Ovals from Spellbinders.  Hint:  put a piece of wax paper between the card stock and the die cut.  The first time I did it without the wax paper and I could not get the paper out of the die without tearing it.  Adding the wax paper had the oval almost falling out of the die cut! 

I used Memory Box Poppy die cut.  I cut it out of Blend-It Express so I could color the die cut with my Copics.  Pinks:  RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00,  Green:  YG25, YG23, YG05. 

Unfortunately, I do not remember the stamp company manufacturer for the sentiment.  I didn't keep the backing paper.  It might be from a Taylored Expression sentiment sent. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment