Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thinking of you poppies





What a surprise this morning to wake up to about an inch of snow.  It made everything so beautiful!  Now the sun is out and most of it is already gone.  Nice way to have snow.

Today's card was inspired by a card on Pinterest.  I've taken the Memory Box poppy die cut and cut it out of red shimmer paper and glued it onto a piece of black Bazzill paper.  That's on top of a piece of white Georgia Pacific paper.  That's glued onto the white card base which is also Georgia Pacific paper.  I then used my black multiliner pin and drew a thin line around the white piece.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.  Three red Hero Arts rhinestones are barely visible on the black.

Super easy card and I know I'll make a few more of these.

Take care everyone, have a wonderful Saturday, and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment