Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby Buggy in Pink





Hi everyone! 

The other night when I was cropping at The Scrapbook Page, I saw this card on display.  Vickie Sands one of the sales ladies had made it.  I just had to copy it. 

I've used some pink Recollections card stock for the base card.  The next layer is white card stock from Georgia Pacific.  My designer paper is from Reminsce.  I cut two baby carriages from the Memory Box die cut of the same name.  I overlapped the white on top of pick.  The white Gemstone card stock.  I added some pretty pink ribbon from May Arts.  The "baby" sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.  Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment "The miracle of new life.  The pure joy of a new baby.  The absolute blessing of you".  It's also from Technique Tuesday.  The "baby" sentiment was stamped on oval die cuts which I cut using Spellbinders die cuts.  I added some pink pearls to the wheels that are from Hero Hues. 

It's also real cute in blue too, so I'll be making a "blue version" too.  It's always good to have baby cards on hand. 

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment