Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2nd of three posts


This card is one that Julie Case from the Scrapbook Page originally designed. However, I did a few things different for my card. Instead of centering the image and the background paper, I shifted it to the far right and added the three Hero Hues red pearls to the left. I thought the image was perfect for telling someone you miss them. Wouldn't this be a fun card to send to a camper or to someone heading out of town for school? I also added Cracked Accents to the swing.

The tree swing stamp is from Stampendous. I'm not sure of the company that produced the sentiment stamps. It's a cling stamp on set with many sentiments called Essential Sentiments.

Copics that were used are:

YG23, YG01: leaves
E25, E33, E53, tree trunk and branches
E25: rings holding swing on branch
R24, E33: Swing seat
YG03: airbrushed grass under tree
BG13: airbrushed background

No comments:

Post a Comment