Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stamper's Ink Make n Takes today

Hi all! I went to Stamper's Ink in Shawnee Mission, KS earlier today to do the make n takes. On the Stamper's Ink blog site, Tanya, the store admits that she copied the design from the from of the current issue of Stamp It magazine. That card was one layer and in my humble opinion, too plain for me. So I made the white layer slightly smaller added ribbon and used turquoise card stock as the 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 card base. Now I love the card! The bird feather is on a set from Inkadinkado. It is stamped in Versafine Majestic blue. A Kaiser Company rhinestone in cobalt blue is on each feather. The Thank You sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I loved the purple "you make me smile" card just as it was so I didn't make any changes. The butterflies are on a different set of clear stamps from Inkadinkado. The butterflies are stamped in Versafine Imperial Purple. Stardust stickles were added to several of the butterflies. I'm not sure if the company name that produced the "you make me smile" sentiment.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone! And if you're in the KC area, head over to Stamper's Ink to make these adorable cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment