Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Riley for baby girl


Every now and then something in a magazine kicks off my mojo (not Mojo my Shih Tzu) and I make a card based on that something. Today it was a baby's bib.

I loved the idea of taking the Eyelet circle Nestability and cutting it to look like a baby's bib.

My back ground paper is the plain reverse side of a Tutu dotted swiss card stock from Bo Bunny. The brown card stock has been embossed using a Cuttlebug folder that shows baby clothes (note to self, highlight the embossing next time with white ink). I then dug out my baby Riley stamp. I used five Copic colors for this image; E31, E33, E37, R20, and R00. The ribbon is from my stash. The Congratulations stamp is from Hero Arts as well as the rhinestones on each side of the Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment