Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meeting Dixie's requests




Dixie called me this morning and requested a retirement card for a teacher friend whose party is tonight. She told me a little bit about her friend so I designed the bottom card for her.


The top card is one that I saw at Archiver's that I thought would be perfect for some of my nieces to give to their dads who golf.


Both cards use a golf bag stamp that is from Northwoods stamps.


The golf bag image was stamped on both cards using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.


The "For You" in the top card used an embossing pad and Vintage Photo distress embossing powder. I outlined the image in Tea Dype Distress Ink. That stamp and the golf ball, hole, and flag are also from Northwoods Stamps.


The green and the "Goodbye" sentiment are from Your Next Stamp company. All other words have been hand printed.


I masked the golf bag image to stamp the 18th green stamp which is from Your Next Stamp company. This was my first attempt at masking. Everyone told me it was easy. It was. It is tedious cutting out the image to be masked, but oh well.


Copics used on the green golf bag card were: YG67, YG63, YG03, YG01, YG00. On the clubs on that card I used, E33, E31, and E30 (the woods) and on the drivers, I used C01 and C00.


Copics used on the "Goodbye Tension" are:


Golf Bag: R85, R83, R81

Woods: E35, E33, E31, E30

Drivers: C1, C00

18th Green: YG87, YG63, YG03, YG01, and YG00

No comments:

Post a Comment