Friday, June 24, 2011

BFF birthday card for Liz



Good morning everyone!


Today's card is for my best friend, Liz, whose birthday was June 22nd. We've been friends for 30+ years. One hobby we share is paper crafting and especially making cards.


To me, this image by Mo Manning (stamp produced by Stamping Bella) is perfect for this card. It's call BFF (Best Friends Forever). The sentiment is also by Stamping Bella. The Happy Birthday stamp I used is from Hero Arts.


The BFF image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. The list of the Copics I used will be at the end of this post. I used Blend It - Express paper for the image.

I used the largest Label 3 Nestability to die cut the image. Since I used the largest die cut from that group, I had to draw around it on a piece of purple card stock and cut it out to mat the image.


The solid cardstock (white, turquoise, purple) are from Bazzill. The designer paper is from Lime Twist and is from a paper pack named Happy Go Lucky.


The flowers are from Michaels. I used Glimmer Mist glaze to add glitter to the flowers. I used Icicle on the purple flower and All that Jazz on the turquoise flowers. The pearls and rhinestones are from Hero Hues. I put just a touch of diamond Stickles on the heart on the purse. Since the pictures were taken, I've added Crackle Accents to the grey purse. I hoping after it dries, the purse will looked like leather.


Enjoy your Friday everyone and God's Blessings to each and everyone of you!


Copics used: B06, B05, B04, B01, B000, V06, V04, V01, V0000, E35, E33, E31, Y11, YG03, C5, C3, C1.

No comments:

Post a Comment