Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First of three posts tonight



Even though I haven't been posting, I've been making cards. The above picture shows the four cards that I did at the Bold Backgrounds class at Archiver's. My best friend, Liz, and I were in a class last Tuesday night at the Archiver's in the northern part of Kansas City, Mo. It was a small class...only three of us and the instructor. With that small of a class we each got individual attention and we were done in less than two hours. They also were playing a CD of some music that made the crafting even more fun as we caught ourselves singing along or trying to remember who the artist was. I even added comments about the music on the evaluation form...I bet they don't get good comments about the music very often.


I'm not sure I like using paints on my stamps. Seems like too much work...especially when you have to clean them almost immediately after stamping. I think I'll choose papers in the appropratie colors and inks to match from now on. My way is definitely less messy. However, I'm a technique junkie and I've got try everything at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment