Monday, June 13, 2011

Anniversary card


Last week I purchased the Copic Coloring Guide published by Annie's Attic. I fell in love with the card on page 24 designed by Colleen Schaan. The card in the book is a Thank You card, but I made it into an anniverary card as I have several requests for Happy Anniversary cards.

My coloring is the same as the designer of the card. Copics used are E11, E18, R43, R46, YG17, Y32, Y38. My designer paper is from Pink Paislee and is from a pad called Hometown Summer. I added Star Dust stickles to the butterflies and three yellow pearls from Hero Hues.

The base card is black cardstock from Bazzil. The base card is 5 3/4 by 5 3/4.

The image is a digital stamp from CC Designs. I'm not sure of the company for the Happy Anniversary stamp as it's been along time since I had it and I'm sure it was in a set with a few other wood mounded sentiments.

If you are collector card magazines/books like I am and you love your Copic markers, then the Copic Coloring Guide is a must for your library. I'm sure I'll be completing some of the other cards featured in the book (some will show up here on my blog) and I've been utilizing my plastic to buy the stamps featured!

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment