Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another Anniversary card


I thought this cute image from Lili of the Valley stamps would be cute on an anniversary card. I love the designer paper that I found. It is from Graphic 45. The base card is 5 3/4 X 5 3/4 and is white Bazzil paper. So is the green.

The image was stamped on Blend It - Express paper. I used Memento Tuxedo black to stamp it and colored with Copic markers.

Skin: E00, E0000
Dress, Socks and Bow: R22, R21, R20
Girl's Hair: E53, E50, Y11
Boy's Hair: E33, E31, E30
Boy's Shirt: E67, Y28
Girl's Shoes: E35, E33, E31
Boy's Shoes: C5, C3, C1

I also added some Hero Hues pink pearls to the four corners and at the bottom of the oval. The ribbon is a beautiful pink velveteen ribbon that has lace on the reverse. I'm sorry I don't know the manufacturer, but I did buy it at the Scrapbook Page in Shawnee Mission, KS.

Blessings to all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment