Wednesday, November 10, 2010


Aren't the above cards beautiful? These four cards were in this morning's inside/outside card class at Stamper's Ink.
It's not often anymore I learn a new technique at a class, but I did with the "Give Thanks" card. I've never used a product called Perfect Pearls. We stamped the leaves with versamark and then using a make-up brush we circled the different colors of perfect pearls onto the leaves and then bonded the ink to the paper with hairspray. I think I'll have to replicate that card for my Thanksgiving cards.
The picture of the green card here does not do that card justice. It was a lot of work, but the results are so beautiful. I'm going to have to play around with that one too as I have so many stamps that would look cool in the middle of that Nestie die cut. Whatever I decide to do, it will have to elegant as shimmer paper almost demands something elegant.
Have a blessed evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment