Monday, November 8, 2010


Yesterday I posted a baby boy card for my niece Amber who should be having her 2nd child any day now. Of course I had to reproduce that baby boy card for the craft show that I'm going to be at later this month. So then I had to make a little girl card. I had bought this baby Tilda stamp last week. As I rummaged through my papers I discovered I didn't have any paper appropriate for a baby girl. Darn that means I had to make a shopping trip to JoAnn's. I found the above paper in a pack of paper from DCWV called Nana's nursery.
The base card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and is white cs. I then added a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 piece of brown card stock and then started layering the papers. Tilda is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copics. I added white Sparkly Fluff to the wings.
Hopefully someone who will be at the craft show on November 20th at St. Patrick's will want to purchase this sweet baby girl card!

No comments:

Post a Comment