Monday, November 15, 2010

Iris Folding


It was a fun weekend of card making. On Friday evening I took a class at Stamper's Ink in Iris Folding. I also attended two more classes on Saturday in this techniques. I'm sure others that attended all three classes like me are no longer intimidated by this technique.


This first picture are the cards from Friday night. Everything we did was in red. The shadows on the red dress card are from the roses. I didn't realize that I had popped them up so much with the 3D dots I used, that they casted a shadow when I took the picture.


Pictures from Saturday's classes will be coming as I have a card from each class to finish up. The iris folding was completed; however, I still have finishing touches to put on one card from each class.

No comments:

Post a Comment