Monday, November 15, 2010




I bought the new issue of Card Creations magazine yesterday. I found two designs that I really liked and as usual, found a way to make them my own.

The candle card is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used yellow Stickles on the candle flames and added a bronze rhinestone on some of the candles. I used red ribbon that I purchased at JoAnn's yesterday. I also purchased the tag that is on the card, but I did stamp the "Wish Big" on the tag. That sentiment is from a birthday set from Friskars.

The other card in this post was so simple. I used some silver DMC floss to make the "utility lines". I used a Heartland Creations Nestability to cut the cardinal shape. I added a black gemstone for the cardinal eye. I also added three heart shaped gemstones to the left hand side of the card. The stamped image "A little birdie told me" is from a Hero Arts set. I put inside the card another stamped image from that same set that says "you're special".

Both cards are 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. The green base card stock in the candle card is from Hero Hues collection. The white cs on both cards are from my stash of white cards stock.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment