Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Card for Liz's mother


Several of you know my best friend Liz. Her 86 year old mother fell at her retirment home on Sunday and broke her ankle. It took three hours of surgery at NKC hospital on Monday to repair her shattered ankle. Her mother is looking at six long weeks of rehab. We're asking for prayers for Liz's mother and her family as they go through this crisis.

I made the above card for her just a few minutes ago. It's a stamp that I bought Friday evening at Stamper's Ink. It was in LouAnn Hale's trunk show (stamp n plus)...even though there wasn't any iris folding on the card.

I used a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white card stock base. the patterned paper is from K & Company. The silver paper is some that I had in my stash. I added some glitter domes in the upper right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment