Friday, November 19, 2010

Last minute prep for craft show on Saturday


I didn't get to make many cards yesterday as I had an appointment for a CT Scan yesterday morning at 10. I had to get to Shawnee Mission Medical Center to drink some nasty tasting concoction at 8 a.m. Luckily it wasn't that bad tasting and they did give me 90 minutes to drink 32 oz. of the stuff. I still had to have a IV put in my hand so that the test could be done with contract and without contrast. So I didn't get away from the hospital until almost 10:30 a.m.

I also got a call from my OB-GYN who ordered the CT Scan that my quarterly pap was clear. It's now been 18 1/2 months since my hysterecomy due to Uterian cancer. With God's grace the scan results will also be clear too.

After that I headed over to Street Car Named Desire to join current and other retired employees from Blue Cross for lunch. It's always to good to visit with my BCBSKC family and I love getting with them on a monthly basis.

Today is going to be hectic as I complete cutting out paper for two make n' takes that I will have my booth at St. Patrick's Catholic Church parish hall tomorrow from 9 to 4. I also have to make a total of five cards for an item to be donated to an auction to raise funds for their school.

The card above will be one of the make n' takes at the craft fair. I'll have one more and if I can time later today, I'll post it. The make n' takes will be $2.00 each and will include an envelope.

The card is a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 white cs base. I then layered a 4 X 5 1/4 red cs from Stampin Up (red riding hood). The green Christmas tree paper is from K & Company and it's deminisons are 3 3/4 X 5. All the stamped images are from Our Craft Lounge. They were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment