Sunday, November 7, 2010

Picture of Christmas Card 1 class cards from Stamper's Ink


As some of you know, I went out to Las Vegas for the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. It was held in Las Vegas over the Halloween weekend. Las Vegas and the expo were a blast. I had so much fun. Came home with tired feet, but lots of wonderful stamps and card ideas.

Ever since I've been back to KC I've been making cards like crazy. I will be a vendor selling my cards at the St. Patrick Catholic school here in Kansas City, Kansas on Saturday, November 20th. I'll be reminding everyone about the craft show as we get closer.
This first picture is of six cards that I made at a class last week at Stamper's Ink. These were from the Christmas Card 1 class. Some of them were so simple that I know I'll make more for the craft show.


No comments:

Post a Comment