Monday, November 15, 2010

Betsy Bluebell Christmas


On Friday, I bought the winter issue of the Magnolia magazine. I fell in love with a card design in that magazine, but I didn't have the "Tilda" stamp that was used. I knew I had a Betsy Bluebell stamp that was similiar so I made this card.

I used a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch brown card base. The designer paper is from BoBunny. I think the ribbon was from Doodlebug. I used the small Fleur De Lis Shapeability by Spellfinders and cut two of those shapes. I then cut them in half and pop them up in each corner and added a pearl.

I made the tag and stamped "Merry Christmas". That stamp company is unknown. I added three gemstones from Hero Arts to the tag.


The individuals who have their works published in the Magnolia magazine are definitely artists. I only hope to be blessed by copying some their designs or to be inspired to tweak their designs in some way to make the design unique to me.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment