Sunday, November 7, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Faith is


One of my favorite stamp companies is Heartfelt Creations. I first discovered Heartfelt Creations at the Las Vegas Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook expo in 2007. I purposely seek them out at any show where they may be present and their designers are excellent. I had the pleasure of working their booth at a show in Independence in 2008.

This is one of their designs that I fell in love with in Las Vegas. The scalloped border and butterly are from a Nestability set that Spellbinders did for them. They have so many other die sets too so you'll be seeing more cards here on my blog from their stamps and dies. I have also discovered that Scrapbook Workshoppe in Blue Springs has also began to sell their stamps and dies.

I do love their stamps as they do a lot of bible verses and faith related designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment