Thursday, November 18, 2010

Riley's first Thanksgiving


Yesterday, I attended a quick card class at Stamper's Ink. They had a teepee card made with Native American Riley. However, I needed another Thanksgiving card so I brought the makings of that card home with me and created the above card.

Both Riley images were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. The Happy Thanksgiving image is from Our Daily Bread. Oval Nestabilities were used to cut out the shapes for the Riley images and a corner rounder was used on the papers with "Happy Thanksgiving". The black and yellow cardstock triangles were embossed with CB folder Swiss Dots. The dotted red paper and the plain red is the front and back of some Bo Bunny cs.

I'm looking forward to later today as I'm heading back by Stamper's Ink as today is the new "Holiday" release for Riley. I've seen some really cute cards on the Riley online site and on Splitcoast where the design team has been busy using the new images.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment