Friday, March 30, 2012

Baseball Tilda

It's Friday!

I had a request for an Easter card where they wanted something about girls softball as the person who will receive the card plays on the girls softball team at Shawnee Mission Northwest...thus the orange and black colors. My challenge was how to make into an Easter/Springtime card.

I was going through my MANY paper pads and found these designer papers from Bo Bunny from their Country Garden line. Perfect!

The card is 5 3/4 inch square. The card base is white Bazzill then a 5 1/2 inch square of Bazzill card stock called quicksand. The rest are designer papers from the Bo Bunny collection.

Baseball Tilda was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics. I then cut her out and glue her to the ovals that I cut out using Nestabilities. The gemstones and pearls are from Hero Hues and the butterflies are from a Martha Steward punch.

Since the theme this week at Just Magnolia is Spring, I'll be entering it. That blog address is: JustMagnolia.blogspot.com.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment