Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cards from Garage Sale at Scrapbook Page

Okay, I love to buy cards/card tops from individuals at garage sales. I bought lots of them this weekend from the garage sale at the Scrapbook Page. On Friday, I was lucky enough to see Julie Case bring in boxes of cards and card tops that she wanted to sell. I three boxes directly from her before the sale and some card toppers on Saturday morning.

Here's three cards tops that I have turned into cards. Julie used to be a Stampin' Up dealer so she had oodles of cards from classes she taught and seminars she attended.

The center card has a flip up in the center and inside I stamped "thinking of you".

That's it for now. I'm still sorting the cards and toppers. I'll be working on these purchases for awhile and getting them ready for future craft shows and selling to friends and family. It's work, but definitely a labor of love. Have I said lately I love my paper crafting hobby? I do...LOTS!

Have a blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment