Saturday, March 31, 2012

KU colors Tilda with Lamb


Happy Saturday everyone.

Today I've been completing cards that were ordered and need to be delivered at church tomorrow.

One of the ladies wanted cards for her two granddaughters. One was supposed to be in Kansas University colors of crimson and blue. The other in K-State colors of purple and silver.

I'm sharing the KU one with you today because Kansas is playing Ohio State tonight in one of the two final four games. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

I'll share the other card and some others that I completed today on other days.

My sister and her family and my brother now live in Chillicothe, Ohio which is about 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Now I fully expected some trash talking from my family, but I was surprised when my sister, Kay, started it yesterday with e-mail. I will continue that tradition today when I post this card on Facebook :)

I colored Tilda several weeks ago and of course by now my memory is gone to which individual Copics I used.

Anyway, have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment