Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Bunny Tilda

Happy Monday everyone.

We have some pretty heavy rain here today...a little thunder, but nothing scary.

It's a little dangerous driving in the downpours. Around lunch I drove to our two local Archiver's stores. When I was heading to the one out south, I saw a truck in a ditch near a bridge abutment. When I was coming back home, I saw another car off in a ditch a few miles south the earlier accident. I figure the cars lost control while they where hydroplaning. I know when I switched lanes, I could feel my wheels slipping. So folks, remember to adjust your speed according to the driving conditions. Be careful out there!

For today's card I used Little Bunny Tilda and two Easter eggs stamps from Magnolia stamps. I must confess that this isn't an original design for this card. Last year Julie Case had a Magnolia Copic II class with this design. I've changed some of the Copic colors and of course had to use different designer papers then what we used last year.

I've used two different company's designer papers for this card. The long narrow pink polka dot paper is from Echo Park. It should look familiar as it was used on the Make 'n Take card that I posted yesterday. The other two designer papers (striped and polka dot half circles) are from a 6 X 6 paper pad call Dwell from My Mind's Eye.

The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Cryogen White card stock. The image was popped up. I used circle Nestabilites to cut a circle and then cut them out and glued them to the image. I added some Stardust Stickles to Tilda's Bow and to the eggs.

Let's see if I remember the Copics I used:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E33
Costume: R81, RV10
Bow: R83, R81, RV10
Yellow Egg: Y15, Y11
Blue Egg: B04, B02
Orange ties on blue egg: YR04
Grass: YG23, YG03

That's it for today. I need to head back down to my craft room and work on some orders I need to deliver this Wednesday. I probably won't be back with another card until Thursday.

Take care all and may God bless!

1 comment: