Sunday, March 18, 2012

SPRING


It's Sunday. I missed church this morning as I was having issues in my bathroom with the toilet being stopped up. I got that resolved about 10:30, but it was too late to head to services. So it was downstairs to my "crafty" basement to work on card orders and some fun cards that I want to make for some card challenges.

Today's card is from yesterday's make n' take at The Scrapbook Page. Those of you who know me, know I have to bring the card home and I usually made some changes. My changes were so minimal they're hardly worth mentioning, but I'm going to :)

Instead of two rhinestones on the right side of the card, I centered mine and used three rhinestones instead. The only other change was that I used some cantaloupe Liquid Pearls in the center of each flower.

Thanks Julie for designing such a cute card. I'm sure I'll be making more for sending cards to family to welcome spring or wishing them a happy Easter.

God Bless and I'll be back tomorrow (I promise) with another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment