Saturday, March 24, 2012

Four Bunnies

Wow what a beautiful day!

I spent yesterday evening coloring many images. This one of them. The four bunnies stamp is from Northwoods Stamps. So is the sentiment. The design of this card is very close to the card of the month at Archiver's.

I've used Bazzill card stock. The green polka dot and green solid card stock are from Bo Bunny.

The image was stamped onto Cryogen white card stock and colored with Copics (E35, E34, E33, and E31 for the browns, the greens were YG67 and YG63). I used some W1 on the bunny tails, but then covered that up with some Stardust Stickles.

The punch is from EK Success. The ribbon is most likely May Arts.

I'll more cards for you as I colored several images last night and today I'm making the cards. I've already done five cards utilizing three different stamped images.

TFL and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment