Friday, March 2, 2012

Top Three!

Time to celebrate! My card from my February 15th posting was one of the top three cards at http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.com/. That definitely inspires me to get back to coloring and making more cards. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to that.

I know it's been awhile since I posted. I have been moving my stamping supplies from the main floor of my home to my new crafting space in my basement. While doing that, I've been going through all my supplies and deciding to part with some of it. A local scrapbook store, The Scrapbook Page, is having their garage sale this weekend and my "extra stuff" is heading there this afternoon.

I hate to admit it but I've gone through almost 300 pricing stickers for this sale and I still have way to much stuff!

If you're in the greater Kansas City area head to The Scrapbook Page tomorrow for some great bargins. If you buy anything with stickers that end in "553", I thank you as that's some of my prized stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment