Friday, March 23, 2012

Milly Cuddle TIme

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. I know a lot of you are looking forward to the weekend. I am too. Nothing specific planned, but I hope to work on some more cards. At least that's my goal. I'm cropping tonight so I planned to do a lot of coloring. Then the rest of the weekend, I can assemble the cards.

My sister-in-law, Dixie, ordered four Easter cards. This is one for one of our nieces.

The image is one from Lili of the Valley stamps and is called Milly Cuddle Time. I stamped it onto Cryogen white paper with Pitch Black ink and then colored with Copics. Even though I just finished coloring the image, I'm already forgetting which numbers I used and I already cleaned up. Oh well. The designer paper is from Kaiserkraft. The ribbon is some I bought at JoAnn's. I've used four silver Dew Drops on the rounded corners of the card. The "Happy Easter" stickers are from my stash and are from Stampendous. I think I've had them for at least a year or more.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your day and God Bless!

Copics:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E27, E25, E33, E31
Shirt: V02, R81
Cat: C3, C1, C00
Dog: A hodgepodge of browns and greys. I was trying to make him look Heinz 57/mutt like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment