Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tilda with a lamb


Happy Saturday to all!

It been a fun week going through the cards and card tops that I bought last week. I even managed to update a few more and to sell some cards too.

I sold some of the cards to my sister-n-law Dixie. I met her at a local bowling establishment. One of her team mates, Ge Ge, saw my cards and asked about doing some special orders for her. I've been working on them.

The above card is one of those special cards. Ge Ge's granddaughter, Aspen, likes yellow. So I had to incorporate yellow into my card. To me purple goes great with the yellow. I selected this Magnolia stamp, Tilda with lamb, to use on this card for Easter.

Tilda has been stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Cryogen White card stock and colored with Copics. I'll list the Copics at the end of this post.

This square card measures 5 3/4 inches. I've used a yellow card base from Bazzill. The purple card stock is also from Bazzill. The designer paper is from Imaginisce. Gemstones, pearls, and flowers are from Hero Arts. Ribbon is from May Arts. The bunny embellishment is from We Are Memory Keepers.

I've got three more cards completed and pictures taken so I know I'll be able to post at least three more times in a row :)

Did I mention the stuff I took to the Scrapbook Page garage sale sold real well? Let's put it this way I could pay my crop fees for a year. However, the $$$ won't last that long as I'll use my store credit for classes and other purchases too.

Copics used:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Purple: V17, V15, V12, V01
Greys: C3, C1, C00
Hair: Y26, Y21, and E31
Yellow flowers: Y15, Y11

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment