Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's summer here in KC!


Hi Everyone.

I can't believe it, but it's 81 today! I almost feel the need to turn on the AC. I have even had to run the attic fan a couple of evenings to cool the interior of my home.

I just got back from delivering cards to my sister-in-laws bowling team and I picked up several more orders for Easter cards and some other cards too.

Today's card uses a Penny Black stamp. The design of the card combines two cards from a class that Barb Foster did last week at the Scrapbook Page. I didn't care for one of the cards that utilized the Martha Stewart grass punch so since I purchased the PB stamp, I created this card. Instead of coloring the flower pink as in the original card, I used blues to match my paper. I don't have the Copic numbers at hand and I don't trust my memory.

Well best head back downstairs to my craft room and get started on my Easter card orders. At least it's still nice and cool down there.

Take care all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment