Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tilda with hanging rabbit

I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday.

Today's card is one I saw at Scrapbook Page and copied the majority of it. My differences are:
My card uses a blue panel with the ribbon attached to it. The Page's card the base card is blue (instead of white) and the ribbon shows on the inside of the card. Personally, I don't like my ribbon to show on the inside. The other difference is I grounded Miss Tilda my putting E33, E31 dots for a floor around her booted feet. I also used B00, B000 and B0000 for dots to put in some sky.

Instead of using an individual sheet of designer paper that has the scallops already cut, I used a sheet of the same paper from We R Memory Keepers that is in their spring pad. My spots are also glittered. The individual sheets did not come with glitter, but the paper pad has glittered papers.

Here's a list of the other Copics colors I used:

Hair: E29, E25, E31
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Green: YG07, YG05, YG03
Greys: C3, C1, C00

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment