Saturday, April 14, 2012

1st Teacher Appreciation card


Happy Saturday everyone!

I have an order from a lady at church requesting eight teacher appreciation cards. This is the first one I made. I had seen a similar card on Pintrest.

I've used two different company's designer papers for this card. The orange polka dot is from Echo Park. The paper used for the butterfly, the scalloped border and the panel for the butterfly is from Bo Bunny.

The sentiment was computer generated. On the front is the "Thank You..." and inside I have for help me grow".

I had fun making this card as it allowed me to used two Nestability dies I hadn't taken out of their packaging. I used the scallop from one of Spellbinder's edgebility sets. The butterfly and the circle are also from Spellbinders.

Here in the midwest we're watching the weather very closely. Just to the west of us the chance of a tornado is 90%. I believe those storms will be in our area after midnight tonight. Ever since being in a tornado in 2003, I get nervous when those type of storms are predicted. I know God will be with me so I'm sure all will be well.

Take care all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment