Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Graduation Tilda


Happy Tuesday everyone! It's a beautiful day here in eastern Kansas.

I had a request to make a graduation card for a young lady who attends Olathe Northwest high school. Since she is in the marching band and plays the alto sax, I used a sax as an embellishment on the card.

Tilda is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and is colored with Copics. My Copic list will be at the end of this post. The based card is made with Bazzill paper. I'm not sure what company produced the high school name paper, but I bought it at The Scrapbook Page. They have lots of paper for Johnson County high schools in stock. The black with white polka dot is from Echo Park. It's from a 6 X 6 pad called Dots and Stripes. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the white borders. The "congratulations" stamp is from MFT. It's in a set I've had for ages and is one of my favorite "go to" set for words.

I've already gotten several orders for this card for other schools and other embellishments. That's good as I like to color Tilda.

Have a great day everyone and God bless!

Copics used:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Blues: B28, B26, B24, 0
Greys: T9, T7, T5, T3
Hair: E35, E33, E31

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this card, it's so sweet and beautiful. Take care.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete