Friday, April 20, 2012

Butterfly tree

Happy  Friday all! 

It's been a fun filled week of making cards.  I still have several orders for teacher appreciation cards and graduation cards to complete.  In total it's 24 cards I've got to make and I've made 5. 

Today's card is not for any of those orders.  This stamp and it's coloring was the make 'n take last Saturday at The Scrapbook Page and the card design is by Julie Case. 

The stamp is from Impression Obsession.  Both images were stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink onto Neenah paper and colored with Copics.  The Copic used will be listed at the end of this post.

I've used the Cuttlebug folder Swirls on on both the 4 x 5 1/4 pieces of white card stock.  All other papers are 
Bazzill.  Ribbons are from my stash. 

Copics used: 

Pinks:  RV13, RV10
Blues:  B00, B0000
Violets:  BV02, BV00
Browns:  E33, E31
Greens:  YG03, YG01
Yellow:  Y11

I used Stampendous glitter on the purple card.  On the teal card, I used Crystal Stickles. 

Have a great day all and see ya again soon.  God Bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment