Monday, April 30, 2012

Water lily Tilda


It's Monday! 

I had a request come in for a retirement card.  I had seen a similar card a few weeks ago that was made by one of my favorite card designers, Claudia Rose.  When I received the e-mail request, I sent Claudia's card and ask Sue Ann if it would be appropriate for her friend who is retiring.  She said it was and asked to have the ladies name added to the sentiment.  Of course that was an easy request when you can generate sentiments on a computer :0 

The stamp is from Magnolia stamps and is called Waterlily Tilda.  The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics.  A list of them will be at the end of this post.  I'm sorry but I don't remember the company that produced the designer paper.  All gemstones and flowers are from Hero Arts.  Three different oval Nestabilities were used and a Nestability tag. 

Have a great day everyone and God bless! 

Copics used: 

Hair:  C9, C7, C5
Peaches:  YR02, YR01, YR00
Blues for dress and pants:  B04, B02, B00
Shadow around image:  BG01, BG000
Water lilies pink:  RV02, RV00
Lily pads:  G24, YG03

No comments:

Post a Comment